Monday, November 10, 2008

"Wolf King"

A story on the BBC today speaks of rare wolves - only about 500 of them remaining - which have to be vaccinated against rabies because of the dog population which has, with its human overseers, encroached upon the wolves' original territory.

"The wolves reign there; I like to think of them as the guardians of the high mountains of Africa," said Dr. Claudio Sillero.

I won't get preachy. I just feel that it's important we recognize, and soon, how much of an impact, good or bad, we humans really have.

1 comment:

  1. As for me, I also feel that it's quite important that we recognize, and soon, how much of an impact, good or bad, we humans really have. Only qualified term paper services will solve this issue within hours!

    ReplyDelete

Think carefully before you post. I reserve the right to moderate any comments posted to my blog.